I’ve switched doctors at my clinic. I loved Dr. M, and I miss him terribly, but he seemed to be out of ideas, and I wanted a fresh set of eyes on my chart.
So, Dr. H and I sat down to discuss a March transfer, which would normally mean that I wouldn’t be taking any pills right now, but he actually wants me on daily doses of:
- Baby Aspirin for increased blood flow,
- Vitamin D because normal Vitamin D levels are above 50, and mine is 12, and
- Prenatal Vitamins with DHA for increased folic acid and increased whatever DHA is.
The big change, though, is that there will be a couple of shifts to my medication protocol in February. He’s going to add:
- Estrace, which is estrogen to strengthen my uterine lining, and
- Viagra, which is either to thicken my lining, increase my blood flow, and/or make me grow a big, hard cock.
There’s more going on, too. Just you wait.